- PREMIUM GRADE FRENCH VANILLA FRAGRANCE OIL - Astrana Only Provides the Highest Quality Essential Oils. Our French Vanilla Candle Scented Oil is Absolutely Amazing! We Know You'll Love our French Vanilla Extract! - Simply Add a couple of drops to any Aromatherapy Diffuser (Steam or Reed) and Fill your Entire Room with that Lovely Vanilla Perfume
- PERFECT FLAVOR FOR CANDLES, SOAPS, and MORE - Including Slime Making, Perfumes, Air Fresheners, Home Made Lotions, Cleaning Products, Aromatherapy, Soap Making, Scented Candle Making, Bath Bombs, Potpourri, Reed Diffusers, and So Much More!
- HIGHEST QUALITY & SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Customer Happiness is Astrana Oil's #1 Goal! We want to make sure all of our customers love our oils as much as we do! Each fragrance is crafted from the highest quality ingredients. Tailor made, exquisitely simple, refined. Apply fragrance to your pulse points such as your wrists, neck, and chest area, where you desire scent. Reapply as needed. Highly scented and long lasting.
- LONG LASTING - Our Perfume Oils are smooth and glide on like silk, leaving the skin fragrant for hours. They are not like other fragrance oils that offer fragrance for a short time, go on sticky and greasy, or are full of chemicals. These Perfume Oils are only made from skin friendly ingredients to deliver a long lasting scent while also nurturing the skin.
- USAGE - The recommended usage of this fragrance oil is for home and car diffusion; diluted in body care formulations; Candle & Soap manufacturing; homemade cleaning products; and existing unscented products. Not for internal use or lip balm manufacturing. This product should not be used undiluted.
Details: Our oils are pure, natural and premium therapeutic grade. We ship them in 0.34 lf oz (10ml) amber glass bottles which protect the oil from UV light and extend its shelf life. These bottle caps are temper evident for your peace of mind. We also insert inside the cap a euro dropper orifice for easy and measured dispensation. This prevents leaks and avoids accidental spillage.